Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
December 07, 2019
IAFF HEADLINES
Connection Failure: This usually happens when the news feed URL is entered incorrectly.
More Headlines
Compressor motor fire causes evacuation at Heidelberg Restaurant
Updated On: Jun 15, 2010

Compressor motor fire causes evacuation at Heidelberg Restaurant

A burning compressor motor caused the evacuation of the Heidelberg restaurant in Ann Arbor Sunday night, a press release from the Ann Arbor Fire Department said.

Firefighters who were called to the restaurant at 215 N. Main St. at 6:23 p.m. were met by employees, who told them the fire was in the basement.

They found a compressor motor on fire there and quickly extinguished it. The fire was contained to the compressor and caused minimal smoke damage, the press release said.

Damage was estimated at $1,000.


Ann Arbor Firefighters Local 693
Copyright © 2019, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

204117 hits since Aug 07, 2004
Visit Unions-America.com!

Top of Page image