Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
June 06, 2020
IAFF HEADLINES


More Headlines
Ann Arbor man suffers burn in grease fire
Updated On: Sep 11, 2009

Ann Arbor man suffers burn in grease fire

A man was taken to the University of Michigan Hospital in stable condition today after his hand was burned in a grease fire at his South Division Street rental home, Ann Arbor fire officials said.

The fire broke out at about 4 p.m. The 59-year-old man was injured after he tried to extinguish it with a rag and pulled a pan off a burner, Battalion Chief Robert Vogel said.

The fire caused $5,000 damage, Vogel said.


Ann Arbor Firefighters Local 693
Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

207927 hits since Aug 07, 2004
Visit Unions-America.com!

Top of Page image